OUR HISTORY here at Cropleys Suzuki
The story of Cropleys...
- In 1956, Sid cropley, an ex-RAF mechanic, opens S. Cropley & Co at Frith Bank Boston as a servicing workshop and used car sales.
- The Cropley name takes on it's first new car franchise, Reliant, in 1976.
- In 1976, Stewart, Richard and Sue join their father's business.
- Sir Bobby Charlton visits Cropleys in 1978 to open the showroom extension, built to accommodate Lada.
- Mitsubushi joins the Cropley name in 1982.
- 1988 sees an end to the Mitsubishi and Reliant franchises as S Cropley & Co take on Proton.
- In 1995, Sid Cropley retires from the business as his sons, Stewart and Richard, take on ownership Of Cropleys.
- 1998 sees S. Cropley & Co become Cropleys Suzuki as they take on the Japanese brand.
- Present day and Cropleys Suzuki is still going Strong - smashing targets and winning Suzuki Dealership of the Year 4 Times in recent years.