SERVICE & PARTS ADVISOR VACANCY
Are you a vibrant and outgoing individual? Do you think on your feet and enjoy problem-solving? Can you deliver excellent customer service?
If the answer is yes to the above then we want to hear from you! Our family-run Suzuki dealership in Boston is looking to recruit a Service & Parts Advisor.
About the position
The successful candidate for our Service & Parts Advisor position will have proven customer service skills. Experience in the automotive trade would be an advantage, but is not essential.
You will be welcomed into small and friendly team and have the opportunity to work as part of a growing brand with a proven track record in our area. A large part of the Service & Parts Advisor position involves:
- Meeting and greeting customers in a friendly and courteous manner throughout the day.
- Booking vehicles into the technical workshop and bodyshop.
- Liaising with the technical workshop to keep track of the vehicles’ progress and ensuring the vehicle is ready at the promised time.
- Providing exceptional customer service, including establishing customers onward travel arrangements, updating customers whilst their car is in our workshop, handing over vehicles after service work and maintaining ongoing relationships with your customers.
- Ordering and selling parts for both internal jobs and the general public
- Learning product knowledge and updating your knowledge through manufacturer led training.
- Identifying opportunities for upsell and non-urgent work
This role would be Monday – Friday 8.00am-5.30pm, plus Saturday 8am-12pm on a rota basis.
We expect you to demonstrate some skills that will prove very beneficial in the position, including:
- Customer awareness.
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Confident and professional communication skills.
- Full driving licence.
Cropleys Suzuki is a successful and growing dealership in rural Boston. We turn over in excess of 750 new and used Suzukis every year, meaning we work very hard to achieve and maintain extremely high standards of customer service. We believe we can only do this with the right people on board, and strive to employ a team of hard-working and forward-thinking individuals.
If you see yourself in the above position and would like to find out more about what it is like to be part of the Cropleys family, contact us on the details below:
To apply for this position, please email a covering letter and an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or post it to Heather Whitehorn, Cropleys Suzuki, Frithbank, Boston, Lincolnshire, PE22 7BD.
Closing date for applications is Friday 27th April 2018