All rights, including copyright and database right, in the website and its contents, are owned by or licensed to Cropleys Suzuki, or otherwise used by Cropleys Suzuki as permitted by applicable law or the copyright holder. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast or transmit any text, images, graphic, logo, button, icon, image and their selection and arrangement thereof, and any underlying source code and software, for any commercial or public purpose without prior written permission from Cropleys Suzuki or the copyright holder.
You may not adapt, alter or create any of the material or information in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes.
Cropleys Suzuki reserves the right to use for its own purposes any material submitted to the site, including text and images, either on the site or in any other form, including for publicity purposes. Cropleys Suzuki reserves the right to monitor submissions to the site and to edit or reject any submissions.
We try to ensure that information on our site is accurate, complete and up-to-date. In using this site, however, you agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions, which take effect on the date when you first use the site.
Without prejudice to your statutory rights, the site and all information, text, names, images, pictures, logos, links and icons and other materials (without limitation) are provided 'AS IS' and on an 'IS AVAILABLE' basis without representation warranty or endorsement, express or implied. In particular, we do not warrant or represent the accuracy or completeness of information provided on this site nor do we guarantee that use of this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the site and its servers are free of computer viruses or bugs.
In no event will Cropleys Suzuki be liable to any person for any damage or loss that may arise from the use of any information contained in our site or products displayed on our site, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site.
Please note that we use your online browsing activities to engage in remarketing or similar audiences to advertise online.
Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet.
This policy explains when and why we collect personal information about our customers, how we use it and how we keep it secure and your rights in relation to it.
We will always comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) when dealing with your personal data. Further details on the GDPR can be found at the website for the Information Commissioner (www.ico.gov.uk). For the purposes of the GDPR, we will be the “controller” of all personal data we hold about you.
Collecting Personal Information:
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that you provide to us when registering with our website (including your email address);
- Information that you provide when completing your online profile (including your name, gender, date of birth and any financial details and employment details you provide);
- Information that you provide to us when signing up to any distribution lists to receive correspondence from us;
- Information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services, including any other transaction details made via any of our websites (including your address, telephone number and payment details)
Using personal information:
Personal data we receive will be used for the purposes it was provided, including:
- Meet the terms of your order;
- Enable your use of the services available on our website;
- Send you goods purchased through our website;
- Supply to you services purchased through our website;
- Send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you;
- Send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our customers (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
Disclosing personal information:
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our staff, agents, suppliers or subcontractors where it would be reasonable to do so. (If consent is necessary to facilitate this sharing we will ensure it is obtained prior to processing)
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies where it would be reasonable to do so. (If consent is necessary to facilitate this sharing we will ensure it is obtained prior to processing)
- We may be legally obliged to disclose your personal information, to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
- Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
Security of personal information:
- We will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal data you provide in a secure manner.
- All details of financial transactions entered via our website will be protected by encryption technology.
- You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you, via a Subject Access Request
- Upon receipt of such a request we will, after confirming identity, provide all relevant data we may hold to you in the most practical format unless otherwise stipulated and reasonably possible.
- We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
- If you instruct is to no longer process your personal data we will do so as quickly as possible.
- If you instruct us to destroy any/all of your personal data we may hold we will do so as quickly as possible.
- If you instruct us to cease all processing for marketing purposes we will do so as quickly as possible.
We are registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner's Office and our registration number is: Z6432532
Our Data Protection Officer is Will Newton. Any Data Protection issues can be directed to Will at the following methods of contact:
Email – email@example.com
Phone – 01205 362230
Post – Cropleys Suzuki, Frith Bank, Boston, Lincolnshire, PE22 7BD